Gas hot water systems have been around for many years, and rival their electrical cousins in pricing and efficiency. Most often, depending on the size of your property, gas powered units will be more economical in the long run.
We work with both gas storage hot water systems and instantaneous gas hot water systems. We also repair hot water systems and are licensed for commercial buildings and we carry all the latest brands, such as:
- heat pump hot water adelaide – energy efficient green hot water system by Sanden
- Rinnai – These guys have been supplying locals with reliable, efficient hot water systems since 1971
- Bosch – Well known for power tools and also for their unmatched reliability and innovation at competitive prices
- Dux – Dux have been the leaders in quality and innovative technology for nearly 100 years
- Rheem – Proudly Australian owned and operated, Rheem have been providing hot water solutions for more over fifty years
- Vulcan – One of the most recognizable name in heating, offer high quality, durability and performance at affordable price
Our guys and gals are the leaders in the plumbing industry and we have the knowhow and technical expertise to install, maintain and upgrade all of these brands and many more.
From your first call to us we will discuss your needs and even do a site visit to fully understand the size of your property and the people who live or work or visit it on a regular basis. Knowing all of this helps us plan and recommend the perfect gas hot water system for you at the right price, and once we quote on it we stick to it – no surprise charges!
Regular servicing of your gas appliances can improve performance, reduce breakdowns and improve safety within your home or business.
Our licensed gas fitters can service, repair and install most top brands of domestic and commercial gas appliances, including hot water systems, cookers, cooktops & ovens, heaters and BBQs.
We also guarantee to arrive on time 7 days a week with our service vehicles stocked to the roof, ensuring most jobs get done in one visit. That’s why we’re the gas fitters of choice for home owners and businesses all around Perth. Just give us a call on 1300 884 146. Whistle and we will come!
Prompt professional gas appliance servicing and maintenance
To keep your gas appliances in top working order, we recommend regular servicing once every 2 years. For commercial equipment we recommend 6 monthly service intervals. We also recommend that you have portable gas heaters serviced before using them each year, as flueless appliances can be a source of dangerous carbon monoxide.
Servicing typically involves:
• cleaning the burner of the appliance
• testing its safety devices including the thermocouple
• checking burner pressure & working pressure
• cleaning the pilot tube
In most cases a gas pressure test is performed in order to check that no gas leaks are present.